Friday, June 20, 2008

Do you have something you would like to post here?

As I have said before I take no credit for what has been listed here
that I received in my emails. And I have lots more to list, but I will
run out of them. I am asking you is there something on your mind,
something that tickles your fancy, don't have time for a blog but
would like others to read, send it to me and I will see about posting
it her on my blog.

Please remember too, that I created this blog to help support my
sister, who is sick. And though I am here posting to make others
laugh and sometimes cry, I am also here so that I can either
produce funds from purchases from viewers on my webpage
store or through the clicks that you make to our advertisers.

Thank you for your kindness

I Am My Sister's Keeper

http://iammysisterskeeper.vpweb.com
peaceseeker11166@aol.com

No comments: