Saturday, June 14, 2008

I Am My Sister's Keeper Invitation









Presenting, .....
http://iammysisterskeeper.vpweb.com/default.html

for your online shopping pleasure,
Quality merchandise at reasonable prices & combined shipping available.
Plus, you get to

Help Support
MS, RA, FM & Lupus

Thanks for visiting!

We hope you can find everything you need. I Am My Sister's Keeper is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from,
we're sure you'll be happy working with us.
Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions,
please feel free to contact us.


Merchandise can be viewed at sites listed below.


I Am My Sisters Keeper Maintained
smuffin00( 450) Welcome to I Am My Sisters Keeper. My sister has been stricken with Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), and Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)on top of all her pain and suffering her husband just passed. All proceeds go to care for her and her family.



Please add for subscription.
http://stores.ebay.com/I-Am-My-Sisters-Keeper



Gift Card Redemption Website
Everything under $19.95

http://www.iammysisterskeeper.biz/

Click Gift Cards Available Image To
Request Gift Cards

http://iammysisterskeeper.vpweb.com/GiftCards.html


Knowledge is Power Ebooks and More
peaceseeker11166( 130) Welcome! All types of merchandise is available here; Just for Her, Just for Him, For the Family, Home Decor inside, as well as outside. With many themes available; Myth & Legend, Western, Americana, Beautiful Beasts and Inspirational. Also have computer accessories, repair and tune ups.

http://stores.ebay.com/Knowledge-is-Power-Ebooks-and-More




Available Catalogs
Click on desired image to view.

World of Products
Home and Garden Decor


World of Products


I Am My Sister's Keeper Website
Everything under $19.95

IAmMySistersKeeper.biz


Simply Summer Catalog
Huge selection of candles



Gold Canyon Simply Summer



We hope to see you again!
Check back later for new updates to our website.
There's much more to come

No comments: